Monday, September 23, 2013

September Debt Update

* As of today we have $9,142.26 of credit card debt *

This is split between two credit cards and includes the most recent addition of the car alternator and battery ($850).  Time to start knocking it down again...

And a little reminder of where we need to be by the end of January.  We are going to Whistler BC the end of February with my Dad and sisters.  So we really really need to have chopped this debt down by then!!!  Dave Ramsey had a good radio show the other day regarding how to stay motivated and that the only way he can save money is by having goals.  I'm the same way.  If I don't have any goals I get lazy with money, I don't save and I don't pay off debt like I should.  So it's time for me to refocus my goals!  Whistler is coming up the end of February and I don't want to be worrying about money as much as our last vacation...so hopefully we can pay off the majority, if not all, or of our credit card debt and budget enough money for our vacay by mid-February.


Whistler BC Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment