Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Cable Dilemma

I feel like I have to admit this to the world....we still have cable.  I KNOW we need to get rid of it so we can save approximately $60-70 a month.  But it's more than just the money.  I feel like a slug because we have cable.  I like watching certain shows, and it does help me to relax after a stressful day at work, but when I need to be productive (like right now on a Saturday that I'm actually not working) I just veg out on the couch with my laptop and put the TV on in the background...and then 3 hours later I have accomplished about a 1/4 of what I've wanted to.  I think we will be getting rid of it soon....it's just a slow process in our household.  Any advice from people who took the plunge?  For those of you familiar with Dave Ramsay, not only can I not wait for the day where my husband and I yell "we're debt free"...but I also can't wait for the day we yell...

"WE'RE CABLE FREE!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment